Verathon® is looking for a Network Administrator to become the newest member of the Global IT Operations Team located in our Bothell, WA headquarters. As the Network Administrator, you will help us deliver world-class network, server, storage and cloud services to everyone at Verathon. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include troubleshooting and resolving issues with the network and server infrastructure; support workloads in Microsoft Azure; maintain server and network hardware/software, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, SD-WAN, Cisco UCCX. You will partner with a Global IT Operations team that supports hundreds of colleagues across the world; a Management and Executive Leadership team that is invested in your growth and development. Your goals will include various projects that achieve target service factors. "Do the Right Thing; Do Things Right" is one of our values. If that's you and you can drive improvement across the organization, you belong at Verathon!
The Network Administrator is an individual contributor position. You will report to the Senior Network Administrator.
What you'll be doing:
* You know the ins and outs of what makes the infrastructure work. You're proactive about alerting, monitoring, and maintenance to maintain service levels. You are the miracle worker and make the impossible possible.
* Support and improve Microsoft stack of services: Active Directory, AAD, AADC, Full Office 365 stack, and other Windows services.
* INTRUDER ALERT… shields up! Your job is to prevent this. Monitor and support IPS/IDS, firewalls, security policies and the systems that protect our infrastructure.
* Subspace channels are open… you support our global SD-WAN, data and voice networks, across multiple international locations.
* Support our VMware ESXi/vCenter virtual and storage infrastructure.
* Share your genius… mentor, train and develop your teammates. Also, if everything was easy, we wouldn't have jobs. So, on occasion, you'll have to teach a colleague how to use an application or how to connect to a system.
What you'll bring to the table:
* Your genius. You have at least an Associate of Applied Sciences Degree in Information Technology, and 5+ years of experience in a highly distributed IT environment. Network+ and Security+ certifications are preferred. Any combination of relevant industry experience will be considered.
* Grab your passport - occasional international travel might be required.
* Willingness to be available for remote support and on-call 24/7.
* You are an excellent communicator, friendly, and have a passion for technology and amazing customer experiences.
* You have a passion for doing the right thing and doing things right.
* You believe in winning together: sharing your knowledge, mentoring, training and developing your teammates.
* You exercise independent judgement.
* You take accountability for your actions. You ask for help when you need it and you have a sense of ownership and urgency.
What we offer:
* Cross functional collaboration all across Verathon.
* Competitive compensation, flexible schedules, paid time off, and benefits.
* Annual gym membership / fitness allowance.
* Focused recognition program.
* Opportunities to learn and grow.
* And… coffee… lattes… espresso… monthly Recognition Friday's…
Verathon® is a global medical device company focused on supporting customers by being their trusted partner, delivering high-quality products that endure over time and ensure clinical and economic utility. Two areas where Verathon has significantly impacted patient care, and become the market leader in each, are bladder volume measurement and airway management. The company's BladderScan portable ultrasound and GlideScope video laryngoscopy systems effectively address unmet needs for healthcare providers and meaningfully raise the standard of care for patients. Verathon, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, USA and has international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.verathon.com.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Verathon will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Verathon does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.