Cognizant is hiring for "Network Admin". Interested candidates who are willing to relocate within the USA can apply. Relocation assistance will be provided
Note: "Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role."
Includes Design and Hands on Skills
* Strong Network Architecture Skills
* Product experience in CISCO - (Juniper, HP, or Brocade is a plus)
* Data Center Architecture
* Strong Design Capabilities in 3 Tier and Spine & Leaf models
* Product Expertise in CISCO NEXUS 9000, 7000, 1000V, OTV
* Consolidated I/O, Fibre Channel
* Routing - BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Redistribution and Route Selection
* Experience in complex MPLS/BGP WAN design and implementation
* Switching - Vlans, Spanning Tree, Port Channels, VPC
* WAN - Optimization (Riverbed), MPLS, Metro Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM
* Application Delivery - F5, Netscaler, or A10
* Load Balancing, SSL/HTTP offload
* Application Network troubleshooting and Discovery skills
* TCP/IP packet analysis
* Wireless LAN
* Knowledge in emerging Network technologies
* Working knowledge of ACI, NSX or openstack is a plus
* Knowledge in NFV - Network Function Virtualization
* All knowledge must be based on actual and current project experience and thought leadership roles.
* This position will be highly focused on design concepts and the ability to provide a consultative role to the client. Technical expertise alone is not sufficient for this position.
* Up-to-date network certifications in CISCO (CCIE or CCNP) , Juniper or other network vendors is considered a plus
* Ability to lead a project in Design, Implementation, and up to closure
* The candidate will have expectations to interface with potential clients, to define and reach an understanding of their technical requirements, and then build appropriate solutions to meet those requirements. Designing, sizing the work effort, and determining the needed skills for a project are all required capabilities. In order to accomplish these tasks the candidate must have strong process, project management and communication skills.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.