We are looking for a NetSuite / ERP Implementation Consultant to join the RSM team! Our consultants are responsible for the delivery of, assessment, design, implementation, customization and support services for clients. This person quickly assesses client needs and develops innovative solutions to solve their problems. Finding new ways to constantly improve the operations, satisfaction and loyalty of our clients is a top priority. Travel is minimal.
* Work with clients and internal functional consultants to design customizations. Work with developers to build customizations.
* Ensure optimal solution design through understanding of SuiteScript and the methods of customization. Employ customization best practices.
* Provide consulting services for implementation and support of NetSuite product
* Act as Lead Consultant on a variety of smaller projects
* Gather business and functional requirements through client engagements
* Manage time and costs of your work streams
* Perform complex data analysis tasks
* Conduct customer training
* Work closely with customers throughout projects to ensure that expectations and charges are in line with deliverables.
* Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business
* Understanding and comfort with SuiteScript and NetSuite customization options
* 2+ years of experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
* Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
* Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills
* Solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management
* Experience with software in a SaaS environment including any experience with Accounting, Sales Force Automation, Marketing Campaigns and Web presence
* Consulting experience with NetSuite is required. QuickBooks, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards experience is helpful.
* Strong experience in one of the following verticals or domain: Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
* Ability to travel
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req6193
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC BA NetSuite
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req6193
Location: 10900 NE 8th St, Ste 200, Bellevue, WA US
Region: West Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Associate
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.