Location: Carlsbad, CA
What Were Looking for
Are you passionate about partnering with clients to deliver measurable value from their business solutions? Do you enjoy leading a team, mentoring consultants and building a practice that delivers exceptional results while fostering collaboration? Are you motivated managing P&L of a business unit, attaining goals and being rewarded for meeting and exceeding your goals? Would you like to thrive in a fun and vibrant environment where you will encounter a variety of business and technology challenges that will enhance your professional growth?
FMT Consultants is looking for a highly effective NetSuite Practice Manager to join our dynamic and dedicated team. In this role, you will utilize your experience to improve FMTs profitability in technology implementations while improving the efficiency of our clients business applications. This role works extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors throughout various projects, providing subject matter expertise, hands-on implementation guidance and project management leadership. To succeed in this position, you will need to provide exceptional service to practice team members and clients, while meeting target utilization and profitability goals for the NetSuite practice.
About the Role
* Manages practice and orchestrates resource balancing to achieve team-based profitability and other KPIs.
* Responsible for effective management of consulting practices P&L.
* Participates in annual consulting practice planning budget.
* Monitors practice pipeline/capacity with sufficient foresight to drive intended resource utilization and productivity.
* Maintains a thorough understanding of FMTs strategic initiatives and correlates practice goals accordingly.
* Works with project team members and PMO to proactively manage risks and client expectations through all phases of project implementation.
* Provides solution architecture and design consulting services.
* Participates in pre-sales activities including introductory calls, product demonstrations, scope/deliverable/milestone identification, project estimation and proposal review.
* Collaborates with the sales team to effectively transition new clients into consulting practice. Instrumental in transitioning completed client projects to FMT Customer Care team for ongoing support.
* Collaborates with Project Managers and Account Executives to remedy client satisfaction issues that may occur during engagement serving as an escalation point when required.
* Integral part of the candidate review, hiring, onboarding and off-boarding process.
* Continuous mentoring of Consulting Managers and all levels of consulting resources to define career path and achieve personal/professional goals. Conducts quarterly performance reviews.
* Assists with management of FMT Partner Program. Fosters relationship of designated partners and strategizes to obtain adequate training and certification.
* Participates in vertical specific industry events to drive market presence, foster client relationships, and generate/nurture leads.
* Attends business application user conferences to remain current on product roadmaps, new functionality and licensing models. User conference presentations encouraged to demonstrate FMT knowledge and expertise in designated areas.
* Timely completion of administration tasks including setting performance goals for team members and timecard/expense report approvals.
* 5 to 7 years in consulting services delivery (technology related) and client relationship management.
* 5+ years in team management related role with a heavy emphasis on leadership, business development, coaching/mentoring and career path development.
* 3+ years project management experience (technology solution implementations).
* Proven ability to develop and expand a solution consulting practice with consistent 10 20% revenue growth YOY.
* In-depth knowledge of NetSuite functional modules, capabilities and limitations. Familiar with corresponding ISV products and ecosystem.
* Previous experience with resource management, resource acquisition, resource effort estimation, resource leveling and project resource cost analysis and tracking.
* Experience and familiarity with PSA tools and functionality related to project and team/resource setup, budget/financial analysis, reporting and status documentation.
* Strong organizational, problem-solving and negotiating skill set. Excellent communication, follow-up skills.
* Effective leadership qualities, facilitates cross-functional teams successfully.
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Productivity Suite including Visio, Project and PowerPoint.
* Bachelors degree in business administration, computer science, or equivalent preferred.
* Other degrees and disciplines will be considered with relevant work experience.
* NetSuite certifications preferred.
Some amount of overnight travel (10%) may be required for projects that are not local.
You can expect to be part of a dedicated and highly driven team that values innovation, customer service excellence, integrity, collaboration and passion. We have been around since 1995, enjoying 25% growth each year in the last few years, and are poised to continue our expansion. We have successfully completed over 1,000 implementations, and support a base of over 350 satisfied clients in a variety of industries.
We take pride in promoting work-life balance for our team and reward high performance. Our management strongly believes in open communication and transparency proving a structured career-pathing process supporting the professional growth of our team members.
We have fun together participating in team-building exercises, enjoying monthly happy hour events, cook-off challenges and volunteering.
Our benefits package is competitive and comprehensive, including various health care options, immediate PTO accrual, 401K with employer matching, bonus potential, and a fun, vibrant work culture!
FMT Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FMT Consultants, LLC may require applicants to undergo a drug screen and/or background check as a condition of employment.