Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a "Grove Guide."
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We have to engineer to move physical product; which is hard! And fun!
Scaling our technology doesn't just mean more users online, but also shipping and managing physical product at scale. Ever tried optimizing order routing across a network of distribution centers to minimize order splitting? Here's your chance.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We're not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We've helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
Grove is growing fast and needs a smart, solutions-oriented Netsuite Developer to help scale our back-office ERP and OMS systems. You will interact with and build solutions that will support several departments -- Operations, Finance, Merchandising, Customer Service, and Inventory Planning -- and you will be both their advocate and hero!
* Design and implement technology solutions in Netsuite according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments within Grove.
* Provide hands-on support for Netsuite users and build solutions for optimizing usability of the system via SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, and SuiteCloud
* Ensure systems integrations with Netsuite are built for scale to align with the growth of the company while maintaining accuracy and completeness of data flowing into Netsuite from our proprietary ecommerce platform, WMS, and other third-party systems
* Work with the platform engineering team and systems analysts on automating data integrations with Netsuite
* Demonstrate and enforce high coding/scripting standards
* Interact with Netsuite software vendors and external consultants and collaborate to drive problems to resolution
* Resolve systems bugs as they arise
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is required
* 5+ years of hands-on experience building technology solutions for Netsuite using SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, and SuiteCloud
* Ability to understand high-level business/operational requirements and write solutions that are appropriate for them
* Certified SuiteCloud Developer highly desirable
* Prior Hands-on experience with at least two (2) large scale Netsuite ERP implementations in an ecommerce or operations organization
* Experience working with integration software packages or enterprise service bus (ESB) such as Dell Boomi or MuleSoft
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and complete development tasks with speed and accuracy
* Demonstrate strong work ethic and initiative with a knack for solving problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join, you'll get:
Very Competitive Compensation.
Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits.
All the equipment and applications you will need to excel at your job.
25% Employee Discount on all of our amazing products!
An opportunity to make big impacts in a visible role as well as to build your skillset!
Let's do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Grove Collaborative
Grove provides users with customized sustainable household products such as soap, laundry detergent, paper towels, and others.