We are looking for a highly experienced and effective Delivery Lead to join our NetSuite team full-time. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to architect solutions, lead implementations and enforce project governance for our clients. The Delivery Lead will work extensively with internal leadership, consulting resources, clients, and vendors throughout the project, providing ongoing management, solution architecture, configuration, deployment and support assistance. Furthermore, Delivery Leads will engage in business development activities such as project estimation, pre-sales tasks, and deal closure. This is a hands-on role working with clients and leading project resources to complete projects successfully and with a high degree of satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Overall project lead and facilitator relative to solution design, delivery and execution.
* Design and architect solutions based on requirements and business models.
* Facilitates the gathering of client requirements and documenting functional specifications.
* Applies standardized and consistent project delivery methods across all projects assigned.
* Drives utilization of project team members by directing work and resource planning to meet project profitability goals.
* Understands and configures various modules within NetSuite.
* Draft and manage data migration plans/tasks moving master records, activity and balances from legacy to current NetSuite solution.
* Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and within budget.
* Perform assessment of existing NetSuite solutions, recognize opportunity for optimization and provide associated recommendations, roadmap and estimated effort.
* Lead client status meetings in conjunction with project managers providing regular project updates.
* Involved in business development and pre-sales activities such as soliciting high-level solution requirements, business application demonstrations, proposal development, and drafting project plans with scope, associated assumptions and estimated effort.
* Participates in candidate screening and interviewing process.
* 5+ years working with the NetSuite application
* Experience with implementation/deployment of ERP systems, management and hands-on configuration capacities
* [Strong understanding of primary business processes including SFM (Campaigns and Promotions), CRM (Leads, Opportunities, Quotes), Procure to Pay, Design to Build (Manufacturing), Order to Cash, Project Accounting, Return to Credit, Customer Support, Core Financial and CPM.}
* Experience with multi-subsidiary, multi-currency and intercompany based transaction flow and accounting.
* Understands and leverages appropriate project management methodologies (i.e., waterfall, agile, scrum).
* Exceptional understanding of strategy and operations related to technical consulting and delivery of projects.
* Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks.
* Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
* Ability to effectively generate new business.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Systems or related field.
* NetSuite certification preferred
Consulting work will be primarily performed at our client sites. Some amount of overnight travel (approximately 25%) is inherent in any consulting business and will be required of our team members.