RSM has an opening for a functional Consulting Manager focused on NetSuite in our Technology and Management Consulting (TMC) Practice in our Great Lakes Region. This is a client-facing role focusing on the sale, implementation, and support of NetSuite ERP/CRM products and services. You will work closely with Project Managers and fellow Consultants in conducting multiple client projects ranging from consulting services, customization design, and technical support, to full implementation. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business.
* Guide clients and prospects in their evaluation of NetSuite providing information and demonstrations to help them assess fit for their business
* Scope the NetSuite modules and services required to help clients achieve their objectives
* Define and manage implementation project plans using the RSM Methodology
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
* Design and implement NetSuite systems using RSM Methodology
* Design customizations and collaborate with Application Developers to deliver solutions to automate processes or bridge functional gaps
* Define integration requirements and create solutions in collaboration with Application Development
* Create reports and saved searches
* Train end users and system administrators on NetSuite ERP, CRM, and eCommerce processes
* Provide clients with ongoing technical support and troubleshooting
* Lead additional optimization projects as clients businesses change and grow
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field required
* Hands-on, functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application (Intacct, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics GP)
* Ability to travel as needed
* Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
* Ability to proactively leverage business contacts, personal networks and centers of influence to identify, develop and close prospective engagement opportunities
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
* Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req8126
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC BA NetSuite
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req8126
Location: 151 West 42nd Street, Floors 18-20, New York, NY US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.