Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking an experienced NetSuite Business System Administrator to join the IT team out of our San Francisco office. You are right for this role if you consider yourself a self-starter; someone who is able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, and can thrive in a growing environment. Lastly you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. The Business System Administrator is responsible for solution engineering, recommending process improvements and implementing enhancements to NetSuite ERP system. Additionally, the Business System Administrator is responsible for automating interfaces between NetSuite and other key business systems (e.g. Coupa, Workday, Salesforce.com). This role is expected to contribute in transforming company's financial systems over the next 2+ years by implementing scalable business processes to support company's growth and potential mergers & acquisitions.
Twilio is looking for a NetSuite Technical Lead with
* 6 - 8 years of experience with ERP systems, including 4+ years of hands-on technical experience with NetSuite and similar SaaS products for subscription and other recurring revenue
* Technical expertise in managing business systems in a high-volume environment a plus
* Thorough understanding of ERP modules - including order-to-cash (invoicing, accounts receivable, revenue recognition), procure-to-pay (purchasing, receiving, accounts payable) and record-to-report (general ledger, fixed assets, multibook and billing)
* Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and implementing ways to improve system performance.
* NetSuite expertise includes assisting end users in saved searches, custom reports and dashboards to meet operational and audit needs, support month-end & quarter end close procedures, as well as developing and maintaining customized fields and workflow
* Process driven individual with excellent communication skills
* Business analysis - Translate business requirements into business system based solutions working
* Team oriented with a collaborative approach toward problem-solving
* Experience supporting high-volume transactions; exposure to programming languages such as Java, Java Script, Groovy or similar languages is a must
* Proficient using MS office, SQL & BI tools (DOMO, Tableau or Looker)
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Similar
* Master's degree is a plus
* Collaborate with Finance and other stakeholders to assess business requirements, and formulate project plans to address these needs using NetSuite
* Design, develop, test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs
* Actively identify opportunities to leverage NetSuite functionality to improve efficiency
* Experience with deployment and validation of the Fixed Asset Module, Multi book and Advanced Revenue Recognition module
* Manage requests for new NetSuite features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests
* Work with other technical teams to successfully integrate NetSuite with Coupa, Workday, Salesforce. com and other business systems
* Expertise building and designing web services with API, REST, JSON & XML
* Troubleshoot and debug production issues
* Support the Finance department during the month-end close process
* Ensure that change control procedures are implemented and used for all production deployments
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
* Attitude & work ethic adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral into growing Twilio.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.