Learn and work on meaningful initiatives with some of the best and brightest in the market research industry. The NPD Group provides the world's most successful brands with leading market research, combining consumer and retail point-of-sale data with analytic solutions to interpret today's market trends while anticipating tomorrow's. In addition, we offer a career filled with innovation and growth to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our team.
This is a pivotal position for a dynamic, experienced and motivated individual who will lead initiatives as they relate to financial systems, focusing on our Netsuite ERP. Collaborating internally with members of the financial functions, external consultants and others teams, this person will be responsible for understanding requirements and translating them into action. This position is responsible and accountable for the overall development, delivery, maintenance, continuity and support of our core financial systems.
The person will work to ensure that the functionality of Netsuite, and support systems, is optimized and that all users are well positioned with the training and knowledge needed to effectively use the systems to their fullest.
* Maintain system controls for NetSuite and other assigned systems
* Translate new business requirements into technical designs
* Develop, test, release and support any organization initiatives from a technical perspective
* Provide user support with regard to all aspects of our core systems, including system documentation and training materials.
* Maintain proper system access for all roles
* Perform regular data audits, check error logs and resolve issues identified
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
* Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders
* Minimum of 3 years working with Netsuite.
* Minimum of 5 years working in Finance/accounting systems administration
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
* Experience with Netsuite modules including core financials and sales order processing in a subscription sales based business model
* Experience with the SuiteCloud developer tools, especially SuiteScript and SuiteFlow, and SuiteBundler
* Additional system experience (not required) - Expensify, Coupa, and Okta
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
* Project management and system implementation experience
* Ability to create and complete project deliverables and documentation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance to meet corporate and team objectives
The NPD Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.