Model N is currently seeking a Sr. NetSuite Administrator with a deep understanding of NetSuite to support our accounting and critical functions. This will be done by collaborating with key stakeholders across Finance and Accounting to maintain and continually enhance business systems, including reporting and analysis capabilities. To meet ever-changing business requirements, to understand their needs, pain points, and requests for changes in the financial systems. Provide the best-in-class solution with a forward thinking, can-do mindset, thoughtful diplomat and independent problem solving.
About the Position:
What you'll do? Serve as the primary NetSuite Administrator and integrated applications of our financial system. Own the finance technical strategy and road map in close collaboration with key stakeholders in FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Accounting, Product and Engineering. Understand a variety of governance and risk management frameworks, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, and how they relate to the business and financial systems. Manage initiatives that integrate NetSuite with other systems (ADP, OpenAir, etc.) and help design changes to our finance business systems, including configuration changes, changes to integrations between systems, and software changes to in-house systems.
Develop training and knowledge transfer solutions to ensure users are educated on the use and features of NetSuite and integrated systems. Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so issues and solutions are understood.
Keep constantly abreast of new capabilities and features in NetSuite and maintain a prioritized backlog of finance system projects/changes, drive prioritization at meetings, communicate backlogs and schedules to stakeholders. Identify requirements, evaluate both new features and architecture and help drive decisions.
* Build strong partnerships with Finance, IT, and key individuals within other business units.
* Maintain a working understanding of the business processes including quote-to-chase, billing and collections, payroll and financial reporting.
* Triage escalated issues reported by users in addition to maintenance and support tasks for all NetSuite applications (user & role management, troubleshooting, and end user support).
* Maintains user roles and profiles, security and access settings.
* Create and maintain document subject matter expertise on financial data, processes and systems.
* Participate in managing vendor relationships with NetSuite and other key partners.
* Identify opportunities to alter business processes to increase the overall value of NetSuite.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance or Business
* 5+ years' NetSuite experience supporting financial systems.
* NetSuite Certification a must.
* Experience with other financial applications, e.g. ADP, Concur, and OpenAir.
* Strong grasp of accounting and finance processes (billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit and reporting).
* Excellent communications skills and the ability to present options and solutions in a way that can easily be understood by business users.
* Proven ability and success in leading challenging technical, custom and package financial software implementation on projects at a global level.
* Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision.
* Detailed oriented, responsible, able to multi-task with good time management skill.
* Experience with Adaptive Planning and OpenAir a plus.
Model N - About Us:
Model N (MODN: NYSE) manages over $500B of revenue for the world's most demanding growth companies. In the wake of digital disruption, there is a growing revenue execution crisis making it harder than ever for these companies to know and grow their True Top Line. It is a strategic imperative for life sciences and high tech companies to have a system of record designed to maximize revenue, avoid revenue leakage, and ensure compliance. Model N is that trusted system of record, with a comprehensive Revenue Execution suite ready for these industries.
Model N is a pioneer and a leading provider of revenue management cloud solutions for the life science, technology, and manufacturing industries. Our solutions enable our customers to maximize revenue and reduce revenue compliance risk by transforming their revenue lifecycle from a series of tactical, disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. Our customers use our application suites to manage mission-critical functions, such as pricing, contracting, incentives and rebates. Our solutions serve as the system of record for our customers' revenue management processes and provide a competitive advantage for them. Our application suites are built on a modern, cloud platform that is delivered as SaaS. Model N markets a family of Revenue Cloud application suites designed to meet the unique, strategic needs of these industries. Our Revenue Clouds are then further configured to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our Revenue Clouds serves as the system of record for, and automates the execution of, revenue processes such as quoting, pricing, contracting and incentive and rebate management. In addition, our Revenue Clouds provide analytical insights to define and optimize revenue strategies. Each of these Revenue Clouds consists of several applications, which can be purchased together or as separate standalone applications. Model N augments our Revenue Clouds with implementation, managed, strategic, and customer support services. Model N customers include Pfizer, J&J, Sanofi, BMS, Gilead, Abbott, Abbvie, Shire, Stryker, Intel, ST Micro, NXP, Broadcom, Qualcomm, and Philips.
Model N's 800+ employees are located in our HQ in San Mateo, California and in offices in Denver, Chicago, Princeton, NJ, Waltham, MA, Portland ME, Geneva, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad. Our company culture is deeply committed to our core DARE (Dream, Align, Respect, Excel) values and we put people first as our strongest, most valuable asset. We work hard to foster an environment where employees feel a strong sense of teamwork, alignment to common goals and, most importantly, respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company's success.