Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we're making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we're bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we're looking for:
The NetSuite administrator is responsible for configuring and maintaining data integrity for business conducted on the NetSuite ERP / CRM application. This role will collaborate with team members across all business functions and external development teams to perform customizations, resolve user issues and define processes within NetSuite. This role will also be responsible for system cleanup and establishing best practices across the NetSuite environment to achieve business goals.
What you'll be doing:
* Provide thought leadership in NetSuite best practices
* Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure auditability and compliance
* Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training, maintaining proper system access for all roles and user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
* Responsible for the development and implementation of new solutions and processes
* Consistently working toward best practices and process improvements
* Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions
* Translate functional product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes for testing
* Work with cross-functional teams to design and build and rollout enhancements
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
* Work directly with other consultants to support, drive, and coordinate larger (more complex) NetSuite projects
* Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
* Understand overall internal processes and systems and how they are interdependent
* Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
* Responsible for managing integrations to third-party systems
* Participate in weekly meetings to discuss progress and issues to be resolved
* Understands the company's goals to optimize communication lines between Executive Management, Senior Management, Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Account Management, Operations, Clients and helps develop efficient technical processes to achieve this goal
Qualifications and Skills
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field is required
* Have a NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite experience
* Have a strong understanding of financial, warehouse and light manufacturing processes
* Must be proficient with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows
* An excellent communicator in both written and verbal, and are able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
* Possess exceptional planning and organizational skills, and have a strong sense for detail, accuracy and problem solving
* Previous experience with RF Smart, EDI, Arena, Expensify, and Stripe would be preferred
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
* Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
* 12 weeks of paid parental leave
* Catered meals on a weekly basis
* Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.