Job ID: 19000968 Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Full time, Regular Employment
We are now seeking a .Net Web Software Engineer to join our Government Programs team in Austin, TX. You should have the ability to handle a fast-paced business environment and work collaboratively under tight deadlines, with a range of positions and levels of authority. You should also possess the qualities of excellent communications skills, organizational talents, efficient, conscientious, and reliable work habits.
Our team is responsible for the design and development of highly innovative components and products for our GP unit, from desktop applications integrating various hardware (biometric devices integration) to high performance server applications, including issuance of official documents in a very secure environment (PKI, encryption, cryptography).
A week in the life of a .Net Web Software Engineer:
* You will be part of the project team working on innovative solutions to issue government official documents.
* You will develop .Net web applications - Front end and / or Backend.
You will participate in all the phases of the development process (Analyze, specifications, development, unit testing).
* Your activities will follow the Development Life Cycle process in place.
* You will work closely to the technical leader to design and implement the features, and to the validation team to provide support during validation phases.
* You will deliver high quality code within specified deadlines.
* You will report progress against deadlines as requested by management as part of the development team, you will participate in conforming to companystandards and improving them.
Thales Group is a global provider of technology solutions for customers in the aerospace, space, defense and security, and ground transportation markets.