We are now seeking a .Net Web Software Engineer to join our Government Programs team in Austin, TX. You should have the ability to handle a fast-paced business environment and work collaboratively under tight deadlines, with a range of positions and levels of authority. You should also possess the qualities of excellent communications skills, organizational talents, efficient, conscientious, and reliable work habits.
Our team is responsible for the design and development of highly innovative components and products for our GP unit, from desktop applications integrating various hardware (biometric devices integration) to high performance server applications, including issuance of official documents in a very secure environment (PKI, encryption, cryptography).
A week in the life of a .Net Web Software Engineer:
* You will be part of the project team working on innovative solutions to issue government official documents.
* You will develop .Net web applications - Front end and / or Backend.
You will participate in all the phases of the development process (Analyze, specifications, development, unit testing).
* Your activities will follow the Development Life Cycle process in place.
* You will work closely to the technical leader to design and implement the features, and to the validation team to provide support during validation phases.
* You will deliver high quality code within specified deadlines.
* You will report progress against deadlines as requested by management as part of the development team, you will participate in conforming to company standards and improving them.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* It would be preferred if you have experience with ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, JSON, Bootstrap, SQL server databases, REST architecture, XML, Entity Framework, WCF, IIS. WPF application development is a plus.
* You must be fluent in English and have U.S citizenship, not having dual citizenship per CFIUS requirements.
* You must be able to travel up to 30% of the time domestically during the specification and integration phases and for workshops.
* You must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
* We are looking for someone with 3 years of development experience, with good analytical mind and problem solving skills, able and willing to learn.
* You will have the possibility to grow professionally in the team and in the company.
* Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your resume!
Employees are required to perform the duties of this position, or any Gemalto position, in compliance with all company policies, procedures, practices, and processes, whether written or verbal, which Gemalto, in its sole discretion, may change periodically, including, but not limited to, those implemented to ensure product, physical plant, information systems and technology security, along withal federal, state and local regulations and public policies. Protect Gemalto assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference. React and help resolve security events or security risks reported by employees. Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken.
Gemalto is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran's status, or other protected group status. We support and apply this policy through a program of affirmative action. This includes special efforts to employ and advance within our organization, qualified members of protected groups. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please direct your inquiries to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemalto, a digital security company, offers mobile connectivity, payment technology and data protection solutions.