.NET Software Developer
Req #: 221713
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a .NET developer to support the Analytics and Modeling Department of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) at the Washington D.C. office. The developer will be responsible for design, development, coding, testing and debugging of new web applications or complex enhancements to existing web applications and object-oriented software and databases. You will be expected to collaborate closely with all members of the A&M team and customers to ensure implementation of accurate and high-quality solutions. This role requires strong technical, management, and project management and technical skills, and the ability to manage time effectively to properly prioritize and multi-task. You must be able to work collaboratively with our customers and team following agile processes and remain flexible to changes in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Responsible for .NET technical design, coding and documentation.
* Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable solutions.
* Ensures software standards are met.
* Provide recommendations for improvements to site architecture, design and functionality.
* Keep current on emerging technologies and tools for future client use.
* Make design and architectural decisions which define solutions to realize our products' visions.
* Communicate status of work items to the Project Lead, identify impacts on the release plan, and suggest resolutions for any issues/impacts.
* Provide on-site technical support
* Establish trusted relationships with customer management and users by assisting with user support and ensuring the resolution of all technical issues according to customer deadlines.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines or 3-5 years of equivalent experience
* SECRET-level security clearance
* Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
* Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
* Good understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with bug tracking, version control and unit testing
* Experience gathering requirements and documenting solutions
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
* Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
* Experience with .NET 4.0 (or higher) Framework and MVC and expert-level competency in C# or VB.NET.
* Experienced with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, RESTful web services, XML, Json, Angular and ORMs
* Experience with Windows Server, IIS configuration/administration, and SQL Server (DB Design, Query Optimization, Indexing).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with back office systems (i.e., Accounting, Contracts, HR, etc.)
* Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and test driven development
* Current CompTIA Security+ certification (or equivalent)
* SOLID principles of programming
* Comfortable with Stored Procedures, views, functions, etc.
* Excellent communication skills and able to work alongside support teams
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Knowledge of Java/J2EE, web services and development of service-oriented applications, programming, and patterns
* Experience providing estimates, identifying potential problems, and recommending alternative solutions
What We Can Offer You:
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.