ValidaTek, Inc. is an award-winning Small Business that provides high-security mission-critical IT services to the Federal Government. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes several U.S. Federal Departments. The corporate infrastructure is robust and based on industry best practices as evidenced by our DCAA Approved accounting system, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certifications, and CMMI Level 5 for Services (CMMI-SVC Level 5) and CMMI Level 3 for Development (CMMI-DEV Level 3) appraisals. We pride ourselves in being the best and only attracting and retaining the best talent to fuel our rapid growth. We promote a strong employee-focused corporate culture that provides a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their contributions and we all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The mid-level C# .NET developer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of complex solutions involving the integration of C#, MVC, Razor, jQuery, and Entity Framework technologies. The developer will participate in weekly sprint meetings and provided technical support to program meetings when necessary. The developer should be familiar with remote access tools and secure FTP.
* Design solutions based on requirements
* Write stored procedures and triggers
Design database tables and views
* Participate in weekly sprint meetings
* Update work items with sufficient comments
* Work collaboratively with a small team of developers, database administrators, analysts, testers and designers.
Education and Certifications
Required: Bachelor of Science degree or 5+ years of software development experience
Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science
Preferred: ITIL, Security+
Knowledge and Experience
* Required: Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
* Required: 3-5 years of C# .NET development
* Required: 1+ years of MVC development
* Required: 3-5 years of SQL Server development including stored procedures, triggers, and database design
* Required: 2+ years of jQuery and jQuery UI development
* Required: Strong work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Required: Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Preferred: Experience with Microsoft TFS or another ALM tool
* Preferred: 1+ years of Entity Framework development
* Preferred: Familiarity and experience using Microsoft Visio
* Preferred: Self-driven with the ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups
* Preferred: Experience developing in an Agile environment
Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to verify authorization to work in the United States.
ValidaTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.