OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. #LI-POST
The .Net Core Developer will develop, test, debug and document technical software solutions using Microsoft .Net Core, XML, XLINQ and NoSQL databases. The position will report to the Middleware Lead and will be
located in Catalyst's downtown Denver office with the potential for a flex schedule/remote work situation in the future.
You are great at:
* developing, testing, debugging and documenting technical software
solutions using Microsoft .Net / .Net Core, XML, XLINQ and NoSQL
* leading and participating in code reviews.
* interacting with others to deliver projects on time.
* communicating effectively with business managers,
product managers, system engineers, junior developers and senior
* interacting with many stakeholders reporting on status,
milestones, and roadblocks.
* working on code for our production platform and must be
able to react quickly if errors are uncovered.
What it takes:
* Minimum 5 years experience in creating .net console apps and web based
apps included but not limited to .NET, No-SQL, XML, LINQ and some
* At least 2 years working on API models, and using .Net Core
* Proficient in building Web Services and Knowledge of REST API's.
* Good knowledge of No-SQL databases, preferably MarkLogic,
Elasticsearch, and Redis.
* Proficient in researching new tools and technologies needed to enhance
and support the product.
* Believe strongly in test driven development, and support additional
documentation to supplement your testing.
* You have mastered revision control using Gitlab.
* Able to communicate verbal y, in writing, and by example.
* Ability to juggle multiple timelines and priorities in your own tasks
and, when appropriate, have asked for assistance from your
* Should feel very comfortable with email, IM, and other web based
corporate tools - wiki, documents, etc.
* Must be able to work in a variety of situations including col aboration
across time zones and shifts.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act