Develop and secure long-term relationships with National Account Customers. Proactively manage accounts for 1 Touch Plus National Account customers. Perform daily audits to prevent and eliminate potential security issues.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. The National Account Support Management Specialist may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and other duties as assigned.
* Perform client care calls to External and Internal customers.
* Ensure accuracy of data in Mastermind.
* Coordinate service, and billing of National Account Customers.
* Prepare formal correspondence in response to customer's questions or concerns.
* Ensure that all customer correspondence is responded to or forwarded to the appropriate department within 24 hours of receipt in the department.
* Track statistical information as needed for the department and compile data into reports that are submitted to management in a timely manner.
* Conduct communication meetings with External and Internal Customers on a regular basis to ensure that changes in policies, procedures and standards are disseminated in a clear and concise manner and
* are understood by everyone.
* Establish good working relationships with National Account Point of Contacts.
* Perform research and client care calls to National Account holders.
* Utilize dashboards, 1 Reports, and other resources daily to proactively manage account activity and support National Account customers.
* Promote the full product line and services offered by ADT/Protection 1.
* Work with NAM/AVP to provide both oral and written presentations to customers outlining quarterly 1
* Touch Report performance, billing systems and applicable services.
* Obtain accurate central station information required for the monitoring and service of the account.
* Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as required.
* Perform daily account audits and updates.
* Make credit adjustments to accounts when necessary.
* Work with the branches and Monitoring department to research and resolve customer issues.
* Evaluate pending service calls daily for assigned customers and work with the appropriate branches to
* ensure service calls are completed and moved to a "Final QC" status for billing.
* Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
* Position may require mandatory overtime.
* Train and mentor peers, but no direct supervisory duties required.
* Advanced knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems.
* Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
* Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
* Must have strong communication skills, including written, to assist internal and external customers.
* Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations, judgment, and listening.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
* Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration
* equipment when visiting customers.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Must be able to travel as needed to visit customers, ADT/P-1 branches and authorized subcontractors.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two to three years' experience working
* on security related projects to include three years of experience related to the CCTV, Intercom, IDS and access control system industry.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Two years Mastermind experience preferred.
As of April 2017, Protection1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.