ADP is hiring an experienced MySQL Database Developer with demonstrated experience in developing Stored Procedures, Scripts, and Tables to support mission critical applications in our state of the art Orange County Technology facility. Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a MySQL Database Developer, you'll support the development of our next generation payments cash card and its involved IT projects, including complex business requirements and processes.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* Design and develop structures and relations using database architectural standards
* Create/optimize/maintain databases, tables, constraints, functions, stored procedures, indexes, and triggers
* Engage subject matter experts and gain an understanding of the data and underlying table structures
* Design and develop Data Warehouse ETL tools and Stored Procedures
* Efficiently work in an agile environment -- both Sprint and Kanban methodologies
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* 3-5 years of proven experience as a MySql Database Developer
* Ability to compose complex yet efficient queries within a relational database management system.
* Ability to design and create stored procedures, tables, and schemas to support Application and Business Requirements.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
* Experience with AWS Aurora
* Experience with Data transformation
* Experience with Normalization of legacy schemas
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.