* Primary Location: Malaysia,Pulau Pinang,George Town * Education: Bachelor's Degree * Job Function: Customer Service * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Employee Status: Regular * Travel Time: No * Job ID: 19015668
Client Onboard Analyst 1
You will be part of the Treasury and Trade solutions (TTS) in the Account Services Unit. This team is responsible for the end to end delivery of all account servicers operations for our clients. The Account Service Unit involves working with customers and internal business partners to collate and issue customer documentation packages for account opening and account maintenance.
The core functions performed include:
* Customer interaction, documentation issuance and review * The role demands a high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills * You will focus on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior customer services and resolving customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction * Day-to-day management of the Asia Account Opening and Maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and regional service related activities, ensuring the country account opening requirements are clearly defined to support ALL scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, and delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners * Responsibility for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all countries and the regional team in Asia * Determines new work procedures, analyses complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact
* Perform day-to-day operational tasks in account opening and account maintenances * Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement and efficiency/accuracy standards * Ensure awareness and full compliance of Account services unit process, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, and practices * Support and cultivate a "Service Excellence" culture among the team members * Establish and maintain close working relationship with Host Branch and within the CTSM itself to facilitate an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc., in such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner * Willing to embark on continuous on the job training for end to end product knowledge * Perform the dual roles of Maker and Checker independently with great attention to detail * Support the Team Lead in handling cases and client queries
Client Engagement Model:
* Ensure team delivers as per Service Level Agreement; timely and accurately * Understand client requirements and implement them correctly * Understand new customer requirements and ensure adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives * Monitor customer satisfaction and service level and drive process changes * Provide innovative solutions to clients
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal * Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese and ability to read Chinese is an added advantage * Experience in documentation review of Account Opening/Maintenance and exposure to Client interaction would be an added advantage * Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate well and converse fluently when interacting with clients * Confident and able to handle client queries and assigned cases with the aim to continually improve client experience * Self-starter and able to follow through in all assigned tasks until completion * Proficient in handling urgent and escalation cases and manage client and internal team expectations * Strong interpersonal skills, proactive team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills * Highly motivated, persistent, and able to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high-risk environment * Capable of multitasking and eager to learn multiple products in a challenging environment * Fast learner, strong attention to detail, and willingness to go extra mile * Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.