Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people's intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Platform Solution Architect
North Austin Texas area
5 weeks PTO + tuition reimbursement
Forcepoint seeks to understand the world's cyber behaviors to stop the bad and free the good. We are reinventing cybersecurity with a transformative, behavior-centric approach that provides visibility to human interaction with data, understands the intent behind that interaction, and can dynamically adapt security countermeasures in response. By integrating our best-in-class products into the Human Point System, we will enable customers to deploy and operate a modern cybersecurity architecture that meets the challenges of today's digital world.
Forcepoint is seeking a MuleSoft Platform Solution Architect to drive integration innovation to scale Forcepoint's technical solutions to effectively support our rapid growth. The candidate will be responsible for architecture and design activities to provision and configure API connections between the MuleSoft solution and a cloud-based ERP platform. This position will be a member of the MuleSoft COE, reporting to the COE Leader in partnering with team members to assess, define, and implement a world-class solution. This individual must have strong verbal and written communications skills and excel at collaborating with cross-functional project teams.
This role will have high visibility and directly impact the future of a rapidly growing company. You will have the opportunity to build out an architecture from the ground up. Come and use all of your experience for a once in a career opportunity. Are you ready?
This position is full time and based in Austin, Texas.
* The determination to drive MuleSoft integration innovation to expand beyond Forcepoint's existing point to point architecture to an API-led connectivity methodology connecting data to applications through reusable and purposeful APIs
* Optimize and shape the Anypoint Platform deployment in the specific organizational context working with business, infrastructure, InfoSec, and other teams
* Provide guidance and drive creation of standards, reusable assets, and automation required for scale and multi-LOB adoption
* Ability to understand business needs; drives outward results and ensure high-quality standards are met
* Convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business
* Effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical group consisting of Forcepoint internal teams, system integrators, and contractors
* Ability to lead technical teams and mentor junior level resources to transform and improve organizational practices
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers
* Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Desired Education, Experience and Skills
* Certified MuleSoft Architect
* Bachelor's degree in business / technical field or equivalent years of relevant experience
* 6+ years of experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
* 4+ years of experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Anypoint as ESB
* 4+ years of experience with Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
* 3 years of experience with one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.)
* 3 years of experience with on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
* Deep understanding of AWS
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to act decisively and swiftly, identify problems and drive toward solutions
* Ability to take on roles, be accountable for outcomes, and demonstrate being comfortable making difficult decisions
* Demonstrate the ability to create relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently; build trust to allow partnering with stakeholders to effectively manage internal and external relationships
* The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
* Ability to interact with regional teams (NA, APAC, EMEA & LA) via oral and written communication
* Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
* IT Specific certifications (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP)