Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Works within and across practices and organizations to provide leading-edge technology or application solutions that result in profitable revenue growth for Unisys, where the focus is on development and delivery. Develops, implements and supports integrated solutions for client engagements. Demonstrates specialist knowledge in one or more products, application or technology and uses this knowledge to generate profitable revenue growth for Unisys. Takes responsibility for the complete integrity of a solution. Interfaces with the client's IT managers and users on technical issues. Constructs, installs, and implements products or complex technology or application solutions for a unit or organization. Provides maintenance and technical support on services/products solutions, utilizing current and emerging technologies. Applies industry or domain knowledge to deliver solution recommendations. Constructs solutions for integration projects that involve multiple systems. Integrates solutions from one or more areas of specialization into existing client environments. May provide sales and/or proposal support as requested, prepares packaged presentations, and conducts demonstrations. Identifies ways in which new products and/or modifications or enhancements to current products can be successfully implemented. Provides technical presentations to internal and external clients.
Business Development: • Leverages "technical/subject matter" expertise to support business development through identifying, qualifying, and developing new opportunities and/or participating in the development of proposals for new opportunities.
* Recognized within project teams as an expert in technology/SME disciplines and supports implementation decisions.
* Supports the development of solutions and estimates that are correct, viable, and accurate for technology projects.
* Supports the development of designs of proposed solutions by leveraging current industry, technical knowledge and/or enterprise IT knowledge to identify and integrate components, products, and tools in support of new business development. Service Delivery: •Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and leadership in at least one IT disciplines to include knowledge of industry standard, trends, and products. Applies this this knowledge to support the design/delivery of innovative solutions that meet customer requirements.
* Interfaces and communicates with mid-level client leadership that may include technical presentations, in their area of expertise.
* Demonstrates proficiency and leadership in solution architecture, design, development, test, configuration, deployment, and maintenance as it relates to their area of expertise (e.g., software, infrastructure, training).
* Reviews solution artifacts and plans.
* Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with Unisys third party companies and other project teams to facilitate the exchange of information and application of best practices to client solutions. Freely shares expertise and knowledge with other project teams.
* Contributes to the successful delivery of solutions as it relates to their area of expertise. People Management: • May provide formal management of a team of technologists, manage performance feedback, and provide training and professional development opportunities to help individuals reach their full potential. •May leads teams by assigning and reviewing tasks.
* Serves as the technology mentor for practitioners within and across project teams.
* May monitor the performance of internal and external service providers and/or sub-contractors in order to ensure the awareness or requirements and adherence to project quality. •Supports the generation of systems software information technology policies, standards and procedures.
* Takes responsibility for the integrity and delivery of the larger solution. entire large or major infrastructure solution area as designated in the project plan.
* Keep abreast of information technology and applied research trends and developments and incorporate them into assignments where appropriate.
* Bachelor degree and a minimum of 8 years' experience in one or more technical disciplines, or equivalent experience.
* supporting new business development
* exposure to at least two industries and domains
* interaction with mid-level client leadership
* contributing to multi-disciplined project teams to design, develop, deliver, and maintain technical solutions that meet client requirements.
* Knowledge and proficiency in solution implementation techniques within their area of expertise
* Experience in at least two project related roles such as implementer, integrator, test analyst, system administrator, tool specialist, support engineer, team leader or architect
* Industry certifications in their area of expertise