WorldVentures, a dynamic, global, fast growing member based travel company, is currently seeking a MS Dynamics CRM Developer who will be responsible for implementing and supporting CRM and applications around the Microsoft Dynamics Suite. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding the business needs and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
* Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
* Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system
* Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
* Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
* Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
* Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
* Perform data migration activities
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* 4+ years experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
* Solid knowledge of and experience with Dynamics CRM
* Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst.
* Strong working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus and follow-through
* Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements
* Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
* Excellent communication skills needed to gather and evaluate user feedback
WorldVentures is a privately held company based in Plano, Texas with active representatives and members in over 28 countries. WorldVentures proudly offers competitive salaries and benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life / AD&D, FSA, 401K and a robust vacation and holiday package. In addition, all full time employees automatically receive a WorldVentures membership at no cost to allow employees access to our exclusive DreamTrips group travel experiences.