We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented MQ Lead/Architect to join our team in Springfield, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The MQ Lead/Architect will own the design, configuration/build and implementation of the IBM MQ messaging middleware and related components. Industry best practices as well as client standards shall be adhered to. This includes functional, security, performance, quality and operational requirements. Design must be robust and account for HA and DR.
* Configuration of queues and queue managers
* Automation of build and deploy of queue configuration
* Automation of stand up of IBM MQ clusters
* Patching and maintenance
* Supporting Application team troubleshooting
* Engaging Vendor as required for technical support
* 5+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and optimizing IBM WebSphere MQ
* 5+ years of experience related to automation of IBM MQ clusters and/or MQ Appliance
* 5+ years of experience with infrastructure operations and architecture
* Experience supporting high availability infrastructure operations and implementing/improving disaster recovery
* IBM MQSeries Certification is highly preferred
* Master's degree and 8 years relevant experience or equivalent
* US Citizenship
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Req ID = 2018-5033