We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager with both the management and the technical skills to lead and participate in the multidisciplinary modeling, simulation, and detailed analyses of complex ground and space architectures
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
* Seeking a talented physicist/engineer with prior Program Management and Technical Lead experience, as well as experience conducting space systems modeling, simulation, and analyses
* Program Management: at least the last 5 years managing small to mid-size programs (~1-2 M$ budget), both from the programmatic (budget, scope, risk, etc.) as well as the functional (program staffing, conducting team member reviews etc.) to the technical (overseeing technical activities, mentoring, etc.)
* Technical Leadership: at least 10 years providing technical leadership on a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers
* Multidisciplinary modeling: possess the ability to integrate knowledge of mechanics, optics, astrodynamics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics, statistics, into an cohesive end-to-end model
* Algorithm development & Implementation: able to devise / identify / implement sophisticated algorithms to obtain / optimize solutions in large-dimensional problem spaces (e.g., traveling salesman, sequential Monte Carlo methods, genetic algorithms, linear programing methods) etc.
* Possess strong general problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
* Expert MATLAB user
* Have good communications skills and ability to work in a collaborative team development environment
* At least 5 years' recent program management experience
* At least 10-15 years' experience performing multidisciplinary modeling, simulation, and analysis of complex systems
* Applicant must have a technical degree (BS, MS, PhD) in aerospace engineering, physics, applied math, or a related discipline
Required Clearance: Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance mandatory. Meeting the customer's security requirements is mandatory for this position
Desired: A PhD or Master's degree is preferred for this role. Formal training in program/project management (e.g., PMP certification and/or coursework). Specialized knowledge of one or more of the following is also a plus: optics, radar, lasers, satellite communications and jamming, rendezvous and proximity operations, space object characterization/identification, kinetic ASATs, network modeling and cyber threats, intelligence analysis, spacecraft design, battle management command and control, radar systems engineering, electro-optical systems modeling, experience coding C++ and/or Python simulation languages, experience using STK software.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1934427 Date posted 07/08/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.