Mobile Solutions Lead
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do
Deloitte is a key partner with the 2nd largest cable company in the US and is actively expanding it's presence in the Technology Services division. As part of this expansion we are seeking to hire Video Test lead for the Video team. The candidates at this capacity will closely work with our key client stakeholders at Director, VP level capacities in ensuring testing activities are carried out in a timely manner and a quality product is delivered. This role will be engaged in interfacing with various client teams and also with onsite and offshore resources.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
* Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
* Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
* Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
* DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
* 5+ years of experience in architecture designs and review activities for the last two years
* 2+ years in a Solution Architect position
* Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience preferred
* Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement mobile solutions, which include reference architectures with domain knowledge of networks (5G, 4G/LTE) and OSS/BSS Platforms
* Provide end-to-end architecture design including front-end, web services, middle tier, and back-end
* Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas
* Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client's mobile business requirements into mobile technology solutions
* Participate in customer's workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution
* Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in mobile networking, application, devices, Operating systems, and mobile middleware platforms
* Act as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support
* Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery
* Serve as a mobile evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DENCSRCTK600-PDM