Mobile Software Engineer - iOS or Android
Req #: 190022519
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you're equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You'll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You'll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You'll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
As a member of the Seattle Data Protection Team you will build trust with our customers to innovate and develop next generation solutions to protect our systems and data across the business. You will design and engineer software that will enable our business to meet the changing security standards while setting the strategic direction for how to support the business long term. To be successful you will need to connect with a global network of technologists from around the world to apply your skills to solve mission critical problems while embracing new technologies and methodologies. Along the way you will develop skills with a wide range of technologies including distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, and cybersecurity concepts and methodologies (tokenization, masking, and other data protection techniques).
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 5+ years' experience developing enterprise software
* Experience developing with Java, C++, C# (or similar object oriented languages)
* Knowledge and experience designing and building large scale and high availability systems
* Experience utilizing operational tools and monitoring solutions that ensure the health and security of our services.
* Experience with mobile software development in the iOS or Android domain
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
Experience in one or more of the following preferred:
* Working within an agile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, etc)
* Experience assessing of data protection approaches, requirements, and activities
* Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
* Experience developing software using continuous integration/deployment pipeline that includes vendor solutions.
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.