JP Morgan Chase
Mobile Software Engineer - iOS
Req #: 190020940
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Chase is looking for really good software developers. Our Digital development team is focused on creating experiences and services that are innovative, market disruptors, and game changers. Both Apple and Google rank us as one of the top 5 finance apps - and we're still not happy with it. We want developers to write code for humans - clear working code, well documented, and maintainable.
Application developers should feel familiar and comfortable with applying agile principles to software development, using collaborative tools for knowledge sharing, and unworried to work in a large organization with many teams and individuals.
* Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
* Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
* Support project releases.
* 2+ years experience designing and implementing web applications
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
QUALIFICATIONS - for iOS:
* 2+ years of combined software/application development experience in Swift or Objective-C
* Use of Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch.
* Strong technical background with a demonstrable app portfolio
* Excellent understanding of all mobile UI fundamentals, from layout to animations
* A Strong experience with Data Structures, Type Conversions, Multi-Threading.
* Managing Apps on various Mobile Configurations
* Experience with One or more Design Patterns - MVC, MVVM, MVP, Singleton
* Created an application that is available in Apple's AppStore
* Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages
* Understanding of build systems such as gradle, Jenkins. (bonus)
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.