Come join the Identity Authentication Team as a Mobile Software Engineer 2. You'll be part of a team developing highly secure, re-useable, and performant iOS/Android authentication SDK using the latest technologies on the respective platform and protocols including OAuth2, FIDO, REST, and GraphQL. Our UI and services are critical for Intuit and used by millions of customers using various Intuit products, including TurboTax Online, QuickBooks Online and Mint. We adopted agile processes to move fast. We consider our people as the most important asset - we take the growth of our engineers seriously.
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in iOS/Android Application development. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high-quality software components.
* 2+ years of experience building world class mobile application for iOS and Android ecosystem; Understand Google and Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
* Expertise with unit testing & integration test for mobile and web applications.
* Experience with delivering Libraries and SDK for iOS and Android ecosystem.
* Experience with building web applications with ReactJS frameworks is desirable.
* Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
* Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
* Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area.
* Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, iOS/Android or hybrid ReactNative apps running on both iPhone and Android.
* Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
* Work independently on complex software engineering assignments.
* Hands-on with troubleshooting and drive root-cause analysis of incidents in both PROD and pre-PROD environments.
* Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
* Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results.
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.