At Crestron, we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products' are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings' to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Software Architect to join the Software Products and Enterprise Solutions Group within the Software Engineering. In this role, you will architect and design applications across platforms in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture. We will look for you to showcase your commercial software architectural experience.
You will have the opportunity to develop mobile apps with cutting-edge technologies for
* Home automation
* IoT solutions
* AirMedia presentation and cloud-based personal assistance
* Review and thoroughly understand business requirements
* Research new technologies suitable to our industry and business goals
* Architect and design scalable engineering solutions to meet business requirements
* Create proof of concept (POC) prototype to demonstrate feasibility
* Create documentation of all architectural design and analysis work
* Lead and drive execution of architectural design to deliver end products
* Develop native and hybrid mobile applications
* Mentor junior software engineers
* A minimum if a Bachelor's Computer Science / Engineering is required, Master's is a plus
* Demonstrated architectural design capabilities and leadership skills is required
* A minimum of 10 years software development experience is required
* A minimum of 5 years software architecture experience is required
* Expert knowledge and experience in any Mobile (iOS or Android) platform is required
* Experience and knowledge with network protocols is preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver with confidence in a fast-paced environment
* Experience and knowledge with Audio/Video streaming is a plus
* Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational sense
BenefitsAt Crestron, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
* No Solicitation*
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc
About Crestron Electronics
Crestron Electronics is a manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems for the office, campus, and home.