Epic Games is searching for Engine Programmers with 3D rendering experience to support and develop the Unreal Engine on a range of high-end mobile platforms. In this role, you'll work closely with a wide range of internal teams to ship our games and the Unreal Engine. The ideal candidate has a deep love of problem-solving, loves learning new systems and APIs, and has experience driving graphics and optimization on shipped mobile titles.
* Enhancing Unreal Engine 4 to bringing the latest rendering features to high-end mobile devices
* Optimizing Unreal Engine 4 rendering performance on mobile devices
* Improving workflows and pipelines used by hundreds of developers at Epic, and thousands of Unreal Engine subscribers around the world
* Working with our partners to bring the latest technologies to Unreal Engine 4 mobile
* Profiling, optimizing and problem-solving to ship Epic's internal mobile titles
* Strong C++ skills
* Strong shader programming skills in HLSL or another shading language
* Experience with modern 3D rendering techniques and a background in pixel polishing
* Experience with OpenGL ES and ideally next-generation rendering APIs such as Metal and/or Vulkan
* Professional game or engine development experience with UE4 or Unity, preferably on a mobile, console or embedded platform
* Experience working closely with artists, and experience with artists' content pipelines
* Understanding of modern mobile GPUs used in popular handsets and their characteristics
* Good math background including solid linear algebra skills
* Interest in mobile game development
* Strong English language skills, written and verbal
This is going to be Epic!
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.