TrueMotion is creating the next generation mobile crash detection and digital claims experience. We are looking to hire a mobile lead to innovate and drive the development of products that will save lives by reducing emergency response times and streamline and improve the claims customer experience. The ideal person for this role will be someone who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team, can weigh both technical and business considerations, and has a passion for shipping great products that delight our customers.
* Drive the development of our iOS and Android apps for both B2B and B2C
* Scale mobile processes; participate in release pipeline, test automation and monitoring (trip capture, battery and data usage, car crashes, etc.)
* Build great consumer experiences for top ten insurance carriers that integrate with various 3rd party services
* Embed algorithms initially developed to run in the cloud back to the phone
* Advocate for the iOS and Android platforms (e.g: evaluating new frameworks, mentoring the team, and helping lead the iOS and Android technical vision at TrueMotion)
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working with key technologies for the iOS (Swift, Objective-C ) and Android (Kotlin and Java) platforms
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar/related Technical degree
* Experience distributing apps to App stores, as well as navigating the review process
* Experience architecting mobile application code for end user delivery, white label delivery, and SDK delivery
* Experience working on applications consuming JSON from RESTful services
* A strong intuitive sense for great user experiences
* Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD), and debugging
* Knowledge of Agile process and methodology, including planning and estimation
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Stock options
* Comprehensive benefits
* Flexible Paid Time Off
* Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
* Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
* Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
* Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
* Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Safer driving, powered by your smartphone.