Mobile Infrastructure Operations Engineer
Req #: 190000270
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined and innovative business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
The Mobility team is focused on developing state-of-the-art mobile technology solutions (Smartphone & Tablet) to our customers to maximize productivity both in and out of the office. As an experienced Mobile Infrastructure Operations Engineer, your expertise in infrastructure operations, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high performing team to successfully design, navigate and implement the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you will affect change and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for driving results, and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) experience in Blackberry Dynamics, AirWatch, Microsoft Intune or equivalent platform.
* Strong knowledge of Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android)
* Experience managing infrastructure for mobile and remote access, ideally Cisco, Citrix and / or Pulse Secure.
* Scripting skills (PowerShell, SOAP/REST API)
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Proficient in one or more infrastructure technologies:
* Exchange 2010/2013
* Office 365
* Cloud computing (Azure)
* Networking, load balancing and application proxy
* Security and firewalls
* Knowledge of current and emerging security threats/threat vectors, common cyber threats and vulnerabilities
* Operating systems (Windows Server)
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals.
* Participation in the on-call support rotation and as needed.
* Desirable Skills:
* Automation with Ansible or YAML
* Experience in working in an Agile team
* Proficient in a programming language (Java, PERL, Python)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.