SAIC is seeking a Mobile Exploitation Analyst to support a major program at the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) within the National Capital Region. Duties and responsibilities include:
* Conducting forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media derived from mobile devices to include:
* Full-Scope forensic examinations.
* Advanced registry and Internet history analysis.
* Steganography detection and analysis.
* Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search.
* Forensic tool and script development.
* Sector-level entity extraction.
* Metadata extraction and analysis.
* Network forensics and analysis.
* Generating forensic reports of interest to customers and the Intel Community.
* Performing application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements.
* Applying reverse-engineering techniques to detect and identify malware.
* Coordinating, developing, and promulgating forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward-deployed customer assets.
* Providing technical support for federated partners, internal customers, and customer-deployed platforms.
* Providing global technical exploitation response capabilities to include potentially deploying to support contingency operations.
* Providing multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
* Coordinating with customer operations on MEDEX/CELLEX/VIDEX platform and training-related issues.
* Planning, integrating, and executing full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training, and operations as required.
* Assisting in the conduct of Site Exploitation (SE) activities as required.
* Providing technical support to field collection and other operational activities.
* Assisting asset validation and credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones.
* Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph prior to starting.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical discipline and at least nine (9) years of related experience.
* Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis.
* Experience designing, implementing, and documenting, computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery.
* Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
* Industry standard EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications.
* Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
* Experience in software development and scripting.
* Experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics.
* Experience in law enforcement evidence seizure.
* Experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence Reporting.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability