MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
We aim to build a modern and digital-first cash management solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We're a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIALThe Team: Channel Engineering is a global team (New York/London/Bengaluru) responsible for building client facing platforms for the Corporate Cash Management offering. This includes a client portal, mobile applications, ERP integration and others. The team as a strong engineering and user experience culture. Our client facing platforms are of critical importance for the business as usability, client experience and easy integration our key differentiating factors in the market place.
The Role: As part of our global team, you will drive the development and the delivery of our mobile platform. This is a leadership role with the expectation that you will understand our product roadmap, foster an engineering culture, hire and grow talent and deliver a high quality mobile platform for our clients. This initiative is critical to the success of the organization and our roadmap. We expect the successful candidate to deliver in lock step with the rest of the application development teams and to establish strong partnerships with peers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Manage and own the technology stack, SDLC and testing process for our mobile platform
* Define the technology roadmap to support the product roadmap
* Manage a small team of strong mobile engineers
* Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing Integrate usability and user experience as a first class citizen of the development process • Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric products • Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
* Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders
* Must be passionate about technology and engineering
* Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
* Ability to leverage technology to deliver business value
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is a multinational financial services firm providing securities, investment banking and management services.