Airtable's iOS app presents a rare opportunity to design and develop novel mobile interfaces that elegantly support a wide range of database workflows so that our customers can organize anything, anywhere, regardless of what device they're using.
In developing Airtable's iPhone and iPad apps, we've taken great care to not simply port our web interface to mobile, but rather to design each interaction and animation in a mobile-first and touch-friendly way. We're looking for someone to pick up the reins and lead all things iOS. You'll not only fully own the development of new features on iOS, but also have the opportunity to rethink existing core Airtable features that currently have no mobile equivalent (e.g. Calendar and Kanban views) by creating them from scratch on iOS.
What you'll do
* Take full ownership and responsibility for building, testing, releasing, and maintaining our iOS app.
* Rethink Airtable's web UI to operate seamlessly and natively on mobile.
Who you are
* You have extensive experience with developing high-quality, UI-rich iOS apps - as a bonus, we'd love to see your apps in the App Store!
* You have deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c, as well as the iOS SDK.
* You have strong product and design sensibilities, and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
* You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
What we offer
* Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
* Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
* Gym Membership: we're proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
* Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
* Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a "lego kit" they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We've raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
Airtable is a provider of a collaboration platform designed to organize and manage data.