FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
Sports is our game, but fast-paced technology is at the heart of our business. We make products that sports fans love to use and our teams love to build.
Working at FanDuel provides the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of sports fans through the code you write and where you'll work with and learn from multi-award winning highly entrepreneurial and ambitious teams.
At FanDuel we champion the customer and work in empowered streams, autonomously tackling complex challenges that provide the very best experience for our users.
What you'll do:
Working in a full stack product delivery team, you will work on a range of exciting customer facing projects utilizing languages, technologies and platforms that include: Android: Java, Kotlin, React Native.
* 1-3 Years of Industry Experience building production software
* Proficiency in Java / Kotlin for Android development
* Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
* An understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
* A focus on clean code and solid designs
* Consistently deliver on well-defined tasks
* Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
* Is comfortable diving in and making changes to many areas of code
* Is comfortable collaborating with other disciplines and stakeholders
As a software engineer with a passion for operating in a full stack development environment, we are looking for your expertise in one or more of the above technologies, a desire to learn existing technologies across our stack, champion the adoption of new technologies where they will add value, and help deliver great products our customers come to expect from us.
Our engineering teams work in an agile environment, but it's the autonomy and empowerment given to our full-stack teams that's the big difference. We utilize methods for delivery, quality and collective improvement that work for them, not a one size fits all approach. That's what allows our teams to deliver on a constant cycle without external dependencies.
What you get in return?
Beyond working with such a great team?
* An exciting environment with opportunities for real growth
* A supportive, trusting and open work environment
* Build innovative products used by a highly passionate user base
* Learning and development opportunities, including conference attendance
* Flexible holiday allowance
* Private medical coverage
* Stock options
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.