Position summary and key responsibilities
* Design, Develop & Prototype iOS native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
* Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
* Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
* Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
* Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
* Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
* Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
* Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
* High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
* Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
* Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
* Public showcase and repository of Mobile Apps and work desirable.
* B.S. or greater Computer Science, related field, or commensurate practical experience.
* Hands-on experience developing applications in any mobile platforms
* Hands on experience in native app design and development experience.
* Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
* A rock solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and Java.
* Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
* Passion for analyzing and improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint.
* Developer tools: XCODE JSON/XML Web services Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration Test Driven Development (TDD), Jenkins
Enterprise role description
Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Working knowledge of business or function for which application is designed. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project. Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates. Typically requires 3-5 years of applicable experience.
Bank of America will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law applicable to Bank of America.
Posting Date: 01/15/2019
Location: San Francisco, CA, 315 MONTGOMERY ST (CA5704), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift