WorldVentures, a dynamic, global, fast growing member based travel company, is currently sourcing for a Mid-level iOS Developer to be based in our Plano, Texas headquarters. WorldVentures is a fast paced environment with a core of innovation and fun. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a fast paced team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
In this role you will develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality as part of our next generation strategy. You will work closely with product management, designers and other engineers to define, design and develop our flagship mobile app. We care about building high-quality software flexible and robust enough to handle millions of users.
We dive deep to insist on the highest standards in architecting, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining every aspect of our offerings. If you're thrilled by the idea of ownership, passionate about creating new features and services from scratch, and think you can manage the ambiguity and pace, we would love to connect with you.
* Develop iOS solutions that deliver on Product Strategy.
* Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, QA Analysts & Engineers, and Product Owners/Analysts.
* Actively engage with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines (Android, iOS, APIs, Web, etc.).
* Remains an active learner in all technologies related to iOS development
* Proficiency with Android Studio Tooling.
* Presented coding topics to development peer group internal and external to work.
* Maintains an active public coding presence through GitHub
* Ability to detect and abstract common patterns in code.
* 4+ years of iOS development experience
* 2+ year of Experience with Swift
* 1+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS Frameworks
* 1 or more shipped iOS apps preferred
* A portfolio of open source code on GitHub preferred
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming is a plus.
* Solid understanding of MVC along with a curiosity for other iOS architecture patterns.
* Knowledge of integrating third-party SDKs, either manually or using CocoaPods.
* Knowledge of building UI through Interface Builder (Storyboards and Auto Layout)
* Good experience with local caching and offline mode concepts
* In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, technologies, and concepts.
* Experience developing in an Agile environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
* Must have a strong customer service orientation, good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
WorldVentures is a privately held company based in Plano, Texas with active representatives and members in over 28 countries. WorldVentures proudly offers competitive salaries and benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life / AD&D, FSA, 401K and a robust vacation and holiday package. In addition, all full time employees automatically receive a WorldVentures membership at no cost to allow employees access to our exclusive DreamTrips group travel experiences.