Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We're looking for a world-class developer of delightful, engaging user experiences for our native iOS and Android applications. You will work with a group of experienced mobile pioneers within the structure of a best-practices Agile Development process.
Role location: The preferred location for this role is at our Bellevue, WA HQ. However, we are open to remote employees.
* Develop solid and performant native app code using Swift and/or Kotlin
* Evaluate requirements and design to build product technical specs prior to implementation
* Be part of a group of talented developers. Work directly with the CTO, PM, design, QA and the rest of a fun dev team
* Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
* 3+ years of combined relevant experience
* Understanding of APIs, cloud platforms, security, performance, integrations and scale
* Understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* BS or MS degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.