ASRC Federal Research and Technology Solutions' focus is on technical and complex, mission-oriented services with contracts supporting federal government agencies. Our team of scientists and professional management personnel allows us to bring real-world experience to meet the growing demand for solutions to some of the most complex problems in aviation, IT management, aviation, and Earth and space sciences. We are seeking a Mobile Application Developer (Android) to support a government contract in Arlington, VA.
Must have an active government issued clearance.
Mobile Application Developer (Android)
Assist in development of user and system requirement.
Design, develop and implement a suite of mobile applications.
Perform software testing.
Communicate effectively with teams and management.
Work in a rapidly changing environment.
Be proactive in supporting management on technology direction, process development and implementation.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
* Proficient with development in the Kotlin programming language.
* Experienced in native enterprise and commercial Android development.
* Well versed in Android app life cycle.
* Comprehensive understanding of Gradle.
* Expert knowledge of git
* Experienced in agile SDLC
* Experienced in actually publishing mobile apps to the Google Play Store
* Experienced with Unit Testing in Android
* Experienced with UI Testing in Android
* Well versed with functional programming concepts
* Java programming experience
* Test Driving Development (TDD) experience
* Experience in other functional programming languages, e.g. Scala, Swift, Haskell, Clojure, Erlang
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience.