Acts as lead on the creation, maintenance and execution of test scripts, oversight of execution and defect management and other specialty testing activities in the areas of manual and automation testing, test environments, data conditioning and application specialties specific to Mobile. Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process. Responsible for oversight of day-to-day testing activities of multiple releases supporting varying project scope. Consults on estimations, impact assessment and risk assessment of development changes. Manages the resource allocation and demand of large international QA team.
* Manage all aspects of test execution in support of Mobile releases/projects
* Estimate testing efforts to support defined testing scope/timelines
* Ensure proper resource allocation is maintained to support efforts within funding limits
* Foster collaboration between different teams for successful releases
* Analyze testing results and other data to ensure continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
* Mentor members of the team in software development, testing methods, and analysisRequired Skills•BA/BS degree in computer science, QA or engineering equivalent
* Minimum 5 yrs experience in SDLC process with a focus on test planning, test execution and defect management.
* Experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation within a large scale enterprise environment using Selenium, TestNg, QTP and/or similar frameworks.
* Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively
* Strong development management or testing management experience with a proven track record in scaling teams.
* Strong project management skills including experience managing in an agile / test driven environment.
* Working knowledge of QC, Mobile Device cloud, Selenium, Sonar, JenkinsDesired Skills•MS or other advanced degree is nice to have.
* Familiarity with bank systems and data conditioning
Bank of America will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law applicable to Bank of America.
Posting Date: 06/21/2019
Location: San Francisco, CA, 315 MONTGOMERY ST (CA5704), - United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift