A Cleared Mission Focused Project Management Opportunity now available in Washington, D.C!
Work you'll do
This highly visible role entails project management duties supporting:
1. Coordination of development of analytic projects that incorporate SIGINT data.
* Coordinating software development and data science activities with relevant analysis, security, oversight, legal, policy, and engineering personnel with both internal and external intelligence community partners
* Soliciting, documenting, and decomposing mission requirements into testable technical requirements for Developers and Data Scientists
2. Broad program management support to the CIO Data Management and Science branch.
* Supporting documentation, prioritization, and stakeholder management of projects
* Analyzing and supporting the planning/scheduling of branch projects, resources, and requirements
3. Technology Advisor to the Branch Chief and leader of CIO Data Management and Science with regard to:
* Implementation of DevSecOps
* Execution of Augmenting Intelligence Using Machines (AIM) implementation plan
* Securing critical infrastructure
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is Required
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
* Active TS with SCI eligibility, CI Poly preferred
* 8+ years of experience in technical intelligence analysis and/or IT development
* Handling SIGINT products or raw SIGINT
* Experience and/or training in decomposing user stories into testable, technically-implementable features
* Experience with IT product management strongly preferred
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
* Working within a heritage business culture that is working hard to modernize its business processes
* Stakeholder management/communication
* Implementing and operating in an Agile/DevOps culture
* PMP, PMP-ACP, or other Agile project management certification
* Managing projects with Atlassian toolset (Confluence, JIRA)
* Knowledge of software development process in AWS and/or IC cloud environments
* Data Science from a project management perspective
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19WASCSrCJK054-CBO