Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech's Air Force and Space Division is recruiting highly talented candidates to support a contract that provides cradle to grave support to the United States Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Launch Systems Enterprise Directorates National Security Space Launch (NSSL).
We assist the Air Force by supporting a multitude of areas, including Systems Engineering & Integration, Acquisition & Program Management Support, Mission Integration Management, System Safety & Environmental Engineering, Systems Security & Information Assurance, Launch Schedule and Risk Management, Certification of New Entrant Launch Vehicles.
ManTech is actively seeking a motivated, customer-oriented Mission Assurance Systems Engineer SME to join our team in the El Segundo, CA area.
* Support SMC Launch Enterprise Mission Assurance branch to ensure all launch providers are treated consistently, identify and elevate issues with cross program impacts to the Chief Engineer, and identify programmatic risks.
* Perform advanced system engineering tasks for major launch systems, including systems architecture development, requirements, interfaces, and execution of systems engineering processes.
* Enhance requirements communication between teams engaged in the engineering and acquisition functions.
* Develop and implement new processes as appropriate.
* Involved with program integration such as organizing integrated product team meetings, systems reviews, and interagency discussions and documentation creation.
* Execute processes to ensure government baseline control.
* BS in an Engineering discipline, with experience focused in systems engineering or Aerospace systems and a minimum of fourteen years of qualified experience OR Masters Degree in an Aerospace and/or Mechanical Engineering Field) discipline and ten years of qualified experience.
* Proficient in Systems Engineering processes and methods as applied to Launch Vehicle, Launch Ground Systems design and methods, architecture and configuration, including interfaces between launch, ground and range systems.
* Requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and effective decision-making.
* Applicant will also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work with others in a team setting, and proficiency with MS Office products to include Project, PowerPoint and collaborative software products such as MS SharePoint.
* Occasional travel in the CONUS is required.
* At least ten years experience with USAF Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) systems engineering requirements and processes preferred.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation