JP Morgan Chase
Military Pathways - Direct Hire Program - CCB Business UAT Lead (UAT Automation) - Chase Auto - Fort Worth, TX / Phoenix, AZ
Req #: 190067439
Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Job Category: Operations
As a Military Pathways Direct Hire, you will be placed in a role based on professional experience and business priorities, focused on one of a few areas including: Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Corporate & Investment Banking.
To ensure continuous development throughout the program, each candidate will receive mentorship, guidance, and support from their individual manager, program manager, veteran sponsor and many other influential business partners across the firm.
In addition to your business role responsibilities, as a Pathways member you will participate in training programs, learning sessions, individual mentoring relationships and networking events. You will interact with JPMorgan Chase & Co. senior management and partner with a military veteran sponsor who will assist you with the transition from military life into our organization.
You can also become a member of our Veteran's Business Resource Group, an employee group that supports veteran causes. And of course, you will have the strong support network of your fellow military veteran colleagues. The cohort format of Pathways will provide you with a network of peers to share experiences and a sense of community amongst fellow veterans as you contribute to a business area aligned to your skillset.
Here at Chase, we focus on our customers first and foremost. Our employees are initiators, collaborators, and results-oriented individuals. They have a knack for looking at the details, and finding solutions to everyday challenges. As a Chase employee, you'll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities, and ourselves. We focus on customers' best interests and strive to exceed expectations by listening to and anticipating their needs. Our employees are empowered to put our customers at the center of all we do, focus on doing what's right, and create solutions that make their lives better.
As a Business User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Lead, you will be a part of the greater Chase Auto Business Program Management team, with a specialization in creating, maintaining and executing automated versions of UAT scripts across various auto loan platforms. The Chase Auto Business Program Management team is responsible for executing all business projects along business priorities and consists of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Quality Analysts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Applying knowledge of data structures, data flows and business process to:
* Create and execute of detailed automated User Acceptance scripts
* Perform data extracts to have a ready supply of test data
* Converting prior manual test cases to automated test scripts
* Responding to requests for conditioned data by preparing automated submission of select applications from various input sources, up to approved or booked status.
* Analyzing executed automated scripts to determine the cause of any failed scripts
* Readjust the tool and resubmit the script if the cause of the failure is in the automation tool
* Build out the suite of Regression test cases
* If assigned a testing role in a project, participating in project defect calls, providing status reporting and defect tracking
* Innovating scripts as functional changes are introduced in the targeted origination systems
U.S. Military Veteran Applicant Qualifications
Location: Fort Worth, Texas or Phoenix, Arizona
* Enlisted/Junior Officer background and 4+ years of experience
* BA/BS required
* 0-5 years of separation from military service
* Demonstrated learning agility
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Forward thinking and able to work through complex and unpredictable circumstances
* Ability to adapt to change and achieve positive business outcomes
* Ability to participate in scheduled Induction training in New York from October 23-25
* 5 years expertise in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Strategies, and Defect Management to ensure quality and provide coverage to all business requirements
* Lead experience in facilitating all meetings & discussions related to testing involving key stakeholders and cross functional teams
* Experience in mentoring and training a team on automation methodologies, tools, and techniques
* Deep understanding of Agile Scrum methodology
* Minimum of 5 years' experience using Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) or Quality Center (QC)
* Minimum of 5 years' experience using JIRA
* Extensively worked on various testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Smoke, User-Interface (GUI), Database and UAT & Performance monitoring
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in designing and building automation frameworks required; 8 years' experience preferred
* Extensive knowledge and experience in developing automation roadmap and detailed implementation plans
* Implemented Page Object Model architecture using various framework such as Data Driven, Key Driven, etc.
* Extensive hands-on experience with Web Driver, Selenium, Cucumber & TestNG with cross browser testing (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
* Demonstrated experience in Application Programming Interfaces (API) validation testing (REST and SOAP)
* Extensive experience in writing complex database queries; 4+ years' experience strongly desired
* Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) setup knowledge
* Background in banking domain, preferably auto finance
* Experience using mainframe loan origination system ACAPS (Automated Credit Application Processing System)
* Experience using mainframe application File-Aid
* Experience on developing & publishing custom reports on test progress & defect tracking from ALM & JIRA
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.