Req #: 221215
Location: Stafford, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
We are seeking an Application Data Administrator to support a Marine Corps Oracle R12 based ERP that provides near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions.
What You'll Get To Do:
* You will perform as a Systems Administrator by supporting deployment and operations of various applications in production and other environments.
* You will be responsible for creating and enhancing internal OS and application deployment tools and processes.
* Develop and manage processes for automated build and deployment, developing and managing configuration tools
* Utilize system resource monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas and coordinate with the development teams to make sure the deployment process and best practices are implemented.
* Coordinate with the development teams to ensure production requirements are taken into account early in lifecycle of development and developing utility scripts to ease deployment processes.
More About the Role
* (SA) event and performance monitoring for application, Web tier, OS and below, servers, hardware, third-party software, storage, network appliances, Riverbed components, f5 load balancer, and administrative user maintenance used within the Production system.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* BA/BS and 5+ years of related experience
* Experience with Linux (RHEL), Windows
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an interim DOD Secret clearance or higher
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience in implementing infrastructure as code
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.