United States of America - California, San Diego
Responsible for testing software components of a Link 16 application. Work with senior architects to integrate test procedures into the automated test framework. Document test procedures. Use automated test tools to implement the test procedures. Document and track anomalies in tracking tool. To a lesser extent, gather and document customer requirements, implement software change requests and software enhancements, and document software design in UML. The candidate must be able to prioritize their work and quickly adjust to the changes in our dynamic environment.
* BSCE, BSCS, BSEE or other technical degree required.
* 5 or more years programming experience, with at least 3 using IBM Rational automated regression test tools (Rational Robot or Rational Functional Tester, Rational Test Manager)
* At least two years' experience with C# or C++ and Java programming and design
* Experience designing , performing, and documenting automated software tests
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented design principles
* Working knowledge of UML and Use Cases
* Qualified candidate must be very detail oriented, highly organized, a self-starter, enjoy learning, and flexible
* Knowledge/experience with Link-16
* Radio frequency pulse deconfliction
* Experience with Rational Tool Suite: RequisitePro, ClearQuest, Software Modeler, Rational Functional Tester, Rational Robot, Rational SoDA.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering - Software
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 212456BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.