Partners Data Systems
Since our founding in 2001, AIS has provided a supportive place to work for technologists to research, create and support mission critical cyber security solutions. We have built a reputation for hiring talented and motivated individuals in both our services and R&D organizations. We focus on growing and developing the skills of our employees to ensure that our organization continually provides strong support to keep pace with the needs of our customer base while keeping true to our hacker roots - the Jolly Roger flies proudly outside of our Rome, NY HQ.
Top Benefits Include:
* 401k Plan With 7% Company Contribution - Fully Vested Day 1
* 100 % Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
* 4 Weeks of Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays (several floating/flexible)
* Flexible Working Schedules
* Performs Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration testing, including Web Application Assessments and Social Engineering.
* Briefs executive summary and findings to stakeholders to include Sr. Leadership
* Have an understanding of how to create unique exploit code, bypass AV and mimic adversarial threats.
* Assesses the current state of the customer's network security by identifying all vulnerabilities and security measures.
* Helps customer perform analysis and mitigation of security vulnerabilities.
* Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
* Provides incident reporting and response capability
* Able to conduct PenTests and Vulnerability Assessments using Automated and Manual TTPs.
* Have an understanding of common Web Application vulnerabilities like SQLi, XSS, CSRF, and HTTP Flooding.
* Must be able to use at least two of the following proficiently and instruct others on them: Nessus, Burp, Metasploit Framework/Pro, and the Social Engineering Toolkit.
* Must have solid working experience and knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating system
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent work experience
* Active Secret clearance
* A familiarity of Network and System architecture analysis. Fundamentals of network routing & switching and assessing network device configurations
* Scripting (Windows/*nix), Bash, Python, Perl or Ruby, Systems Programming
* Strong familiarity with OWASP top 10, PTES and NSA Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Standards.
* OSCP, GIAC GPEN, GWAPT or other Penetration Testing certifications
* Certified Ethical Hacker
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.