Mid - Level Linux Systems Administrator (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 222424
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a talented and cleared Systems Administrator that is excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to aid in the creation of truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with talented engineering and development teams building novel solutions that fulfill intelligence community needs.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a member of our Systems Administration team, you will be critical in the design, implementation and day-to-day execution of multiple mission systems using a wide variety of technologies. In this dynamic environment, you have the opportunity to work with like-minded, motivated individuals expanding your skillset while showcasing your talents.
More About the Role:
Systems Administration team members have the following responsibilities:
* Maintain the daily health of development, test and operational systems
* Provide technical expertise in the design of new solutions, working with Systems Engineers, Developers and DBAs
* Build workstations and servers, hardening them to ICD 503 standards and deploying them to users
* Troubleshoot hardware, software and Operating System issues, providing guidance and implementation of the solution
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education: Typically a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
Experience: 5++years of System Administration and/or system maintenance
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team
* Working knowledge of several flavors of Linux
* Desire to enhance your abilities
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Administration of VMWare
* Administration of RedHat/CentOS 5/6/7
* Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services/C2S
* Familiarity with Puppet
* Solaris and Sun hardware
* Experience with ICD 503-compliant systems
* Security+ or other DoD 8570 approved certification
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.