Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* The Fusion Analyst shall develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
* Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst shall develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
* Knowledge of media exploitation processes and procedures.
* Conduct all-source analysis for IC/DOD customers/ partners, on a daily basis.
* Perform exploitation of identify attributes identified within media exploitation results
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and four 4 years of experience DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence and/ or six 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
* Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
* Knowledge, expertise, and training in intelligence targeting and analysis.
* Knowledge of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools.
* Knowledge and experience using IC and/or Law Enforcement databases for conducting multi-source analysis.
* Experience performing link analysis, using various techniques, tools and methodologies.
* Experience requiring the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis.
* Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
* Experience analyzing operating systems using forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, Axiom, and others.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.