Job Requisition Number: 20190418H
Job Title: Mid Information Assurance Engineer
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Relocation Assistance: None
Employment Type: Full Time/Salary; Immediate
Security Clearance: Secret
Posted Date: 4/18/2019
Closing Date: When Filled
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have):
U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance (IA)/ Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DOD Information Technology, or Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
3-5 years' experience in supporting IA technology.
* Provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) support services for Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) in the specific areas of Information Assurance/Cybersecurity.
* Support the Navy's Security Control Assessor (SCA), which is SPAWAR 58000 responsible for applying the RMF to Information Systems, architecture, systems engineering, standards, processes, procedures, and specifications to ensure the Navy has secure command and control of cyberspace and to assure superiority for the warfighter in the Cyberspace domain.
* Utilize experience reviewing, analyzing, and interpreting data.
* Participate in meetings and activities to determine the tasks, analysis and organizational inputs necessary for the application of the Risk Management Framework architecture to Information Systems.
* Participate in meetings and conduct evaluation and analysis related to RMF efforts that Categorize, Select, Implement, Assess, Authorize, and Monitor the security controls specified in the security plan for the IA technology system/program assigned by the SCA in support of Information Systems, Platform Information
* Technology (PIT), and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Services and Products.
* Track the preparation of assessment and authorization documentation in support of the RMF process. Provide information and recommendations on the relationship of categorization of information systems and the selection, implementation and assessment of IA controls IAW applicable directives/documents.
* Track Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and appropriate methods of mitigation.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project) applications and their analytical tools, in a Microsoft Windows and Web environment, intranets, servers, NSERC, Total Records and Information Maintenance (TRIM), and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS).
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or experience in lieu of degree; three to five
(3-5) years' experience in IA technology or a related field. DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification experience which includes any one of the four certifications: GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security.
Travel Required: None
Comments: Apply for position online at http://industechnology.applicantpro.com/jobs/.